Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stay Don't Stray Benefit Eye Primer! Whoop Whoop!

Hey guys this is my first post! WHOOP! and I'm pumped! obviously, anyway so as my first post I decided to do a review on Benefit's Stay Don't Stray.  Which I got a sample from Sephora awhile back, and well I love it! It is a great concealer base I find, because of the flesh tone it has. So I find myself using less concealer, which is GREAT! Now as the eye primer part it's also pretty good, do to the fact i haven't tried any other eye primer before and  the fact i don't wear eye shadow that often either. Overall it's a excellent product , if you don't have bad dark circles you could just use this as a concealer by itself, but if you have pretty bad dark circles I would put a correcter on top or under it whatever you prefer. I am thinking about saving up and trying the full size!( ^ the picture above^) Which I have heard the pump is a downer, but hey you can always figure out other ways to dispense the product better. :) But as being one of my first Benefit products I have tried so far so GOOD! I hoping to try out more but there so expensive, so I will just have save up then! 
PRODUCT RATING: 10 out of 10
XOXO VIVIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment